Enter now Using our online entry form Stay up to date Join the conversation on Twitter
I think it is the quality of our British-made product which made us stand out to the judges. I'm very proud, but couldn't do it by myself, so I owe this to my loyal employees.Neal Sands Managing Director, Sands Agricultural Machinery
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be submitted using the official online entry form and be received by Sunday August 3
- Once received no entries will be returned unless specifically requested by the applicant.
- The organisers cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for the protection of rights to their products/service.
- The decision of the judges is final in terms of any award made. The organisers will not be obliged to justify their decision or enter into any correspondence.
- Any entrants for the awards must be prepared to receive media coverage and this should be accepted as a condition of entry.
- Finalists in all categories are expected to attend the awards ceremony at the Norfolk Showground Arena on Thursday November 7, as guests of the sponsors and organisers.
- Shortlisted applicants for the final may be requested to supply additional material in support of their application and to receive a visit from the judging panel if necessary.
- The organisers reserve the right, not to make awards in any category if the standard of entry does not warrant it.
- All information submitted will be treated as confidential if so requested and will not, subject to 6 above, be disclosed without the permission of the applicant.
- The awards scheme is not open to companies in the Archant group or to sponsoring companies.